MacGregor DCT 3 Club Girls Golf Set
MacGregor's history in the game of golf is something that should be honored and respected. Their golf journey began in 1829, with a dream, and their first factory in Ohio. A true United States born company, that has never left their true roots, which makes them light years ahead of the competition.
After two centuries of engineering, research, and constant development in their design, we are proud to offer the MacGregor DCT 3 Club Girls Golf Set Ages 3-5 Pink. For kids 36 to 44 inches tall. With the MacGregor junior golf sets, they come with an incredible lightweight design on their clubs, that leave you feeling like you have all the power possible in your swing. Let's just say, MacGregor golf clubs, took it to heart in creating not only a perfectly engineered set, but a stylish girls set as well! This set features a Driver with a massive clubs head for crushing hits. The 7 iron is designed for effortless hits and consistent contact. The mallet styled putter will help you sink the most important shot of the day. A stylish pink and black stand bag is lightweight, and comes with a headcover!
MacGregor DCT 3 Club Girls Golf Set for Ages 3-5 Pink Features:
- Oversized club head for crushing hits.
- Junior Flex and Graphite shafts.
- 15 degree loft.
- 27.5 inches long
- Engineered with Super Game Improvement technology.
- Weighted cavity backed design.
- Junior Flex and Graphite Shaft
- 24.5 inches long
- Engineered with industry leading technology.
- Mallet styled putter.
- Built in site alignment built into the design of the putter.
- 24 inches long.
- Designed for clutch hits when they matter most.
- Deluxe lightweight stand bag
- Large spacious pockets great for storing your golf belongings on the course.
- Zipper pockets ensure nothing is lost.