What makes the best teen golf clubs?
As your teenager is growing and they get past the point where it is no longer appropriate to use toddler golf clubs, kids golf clubs, or junior golf clubs, simply because of how important finding the perfect fitted golf clubs are, which is measured by inches. The engineering included in every set we offer, comes with teen flex, massive club heads for crushing hits, irons come with deep cavities for a beautiful connection when you need a big hit on the golf course. Lower center of gravity on the club heads gives you incredible confidence on your hits, adding to that would be the high launch technology which can leave a smile on your teenagers face, looking like he just left The Masters Tournament.
The All Kids Golf Clubs Expert Formula:
We use age for as a stepping stone here at All Kids Golf Clubs, which is how we categorize all of our golf sets, ages 2-5, ages 6-8, ages 9-12, and then our teen golf clubs. For example if an 8 year older is 60 inches tall, which would classify that child as a "teen golfer" due to his height. So what we do is take time to measure, research, and classify all of our golf sets with a specific height recommendations, which you can find in all of our products descriptions.
Typically teen golf clubs are made for kids ages 13 to 16 or approximately 60 inches (5 feet) to 68 inches (5 feet 8 inches) tall. Feel free to checkout all of our junior golf sets, we have the largest selection of kids golf clubs in the U.S!
All Kids Golf Clubs - Recommended Junior Golf Club Sizing Chart by Height
Toddler golf clubs for ages 2 to 5 are for toddlers in the height range of 30 to 44 inches tall.
Kids Golf Clubs Ages 5-8 are for juniors in the height range of 38 to 48 inches tall.
Junior golf clubs 9 12 are for juniors in the height range of 48 to 58 inches tall.
Teen golf clubs are for teens in the height range of 58 to 70 inches tall.
The Engineering in the Teen Golf Clubs:
- Driver w/Graphite Shaft: Oversize high-MOI driver promotes increased forgiveness on off-center hits for longer, straighter tee shots.
- Fairway Wood: Oversize low-profile stainless steel fairway wood is designed with a low CG to get the ball easily into the air.
- Hybrid: Easy-to-hit hybrid features a deep CG and low-profile design for maximum carry and soft landing.
- Irons: Oversized, heel-toe weighted irons feature an undercut cavity for more forgiveness and a larger sweet spot for higher, accurate shots.
- Putter: High-MOI heel-toe weighted putter with an easy-to-use alignment aid delivers more accurate putts.
- Lightweight Stand Bag: Premium lightweight stand bag with six-way divider top, dual carry straps, and six zippered pockets. Rain hood included.
- Shaft Model: Graphite Mid Launching Wood Shafts in Junior/Teen Flex. Steel Mid Launching 110gram steel iron shafts in Junior/Teen Flex.
Our Customer Favorites For: Teen Golf Clubs
|Customer Favorites:||Child Height Range:|
|Precise MDX II Teen Golf Set||60-66"|
|Tour Edge HL-J 7 Club Teen Golf Set Blue||64-67"|
|Lynx Ai 6 Club Teen Golf Set Silver||60-63"|
|Tour X TG3 16 Piece Teen Golf Set||60-68"|
|Tour Edge Teen Bazooka 370 Varsity 11 Piece Set||60-68"|
|Precise XD-1 Teen Golf Set||60-66"|