Tour Edge HL-J Junior 7 Club Golf Set for Ages 11-14 (64-67 inches) Royal Blue
Tour Edge has delivered the most advance junior golf clubs out there! Their positive impact on the Junior Golf game has been felt and we are please to offer the Tour Edge HL-J Junior Complete Golf Set.
Featured in all of Tour Edge models is their new lightweight technology, creating an ideal club weight for every age group. Offered with high-flying technology that makes playing golf fun. The attention to detail that Tour Edge incorporates have created perfect sized clubs in order to take the course by storm and have fun with proper fitting equipment.
We noticed when clubs fit Junior Golfers properly, their success on the golf course sky rockets! This set is recommended for heights 64 to 67 inches, which would be equivalent to competitor's set labeled "Ages 11 to 14." Checkout the entire line of Tour Edge HL-J Junior Golf Set
Tour Edge HL-J Junior 7 Club Golf Set for Ages 11-14 Blue Features:
- Driver w/Graphite Shaft: Oversize high-MOI driver promotes increased forgiveness on off-center hits for longer, straighter tee shots. Headcover included.
- Fairway Wood #3 w/Graphite Shaft: Oversize low-profile stainless steel fairway wood is designed with a low CG to get the ball easily into the air. Headcover included.
- Hybrid w/Graphite Shaft: Easy-to-hit hybrid features a deep CG and low profile design for maximum carry and soft landing. Headcover included.
- Irons: Oversized, heel-toe weighted irons feature an undercut cavity for more forgiveness and a larger sweet spot for higher, accurate shots.
- Sand Wedge: Brilliant designed sand wedge, with easy-to-use engineering.
- Putter: High-MOI heel-toe weighted putter with an easy-to-use alignment aid delivers more accurate putts.
- Lightweight Stand Bag: Premium lightweight stand bag with six-way divider top, dual carry straps, and six zippered pockets. Rain hood included.
- Shaft Model: Graphite Mid Launching 75gram Wood Shafts in Junior/Teen Flex. Steel Mid Launching 110gram steel iron shafts in Junior/Teen Flex.