Fore! U-Lite Toddler Girls Golf 7 Iron
The Fore! U-Lite junior golf iron from Fore! Golf is simply brilliant. Fore! Golf lives by the motto, "Fueled by passion, engineered by brilliance" and here at All Kids Golf Clubs we knew Fore! Golf was taking the golf game by storm when our customers were reaching out to us, informing us how thrilled they were with their Fore! Ultralight Golf Clubs!
The Fore! U-Lite technology makes it easy for kids to swing, designed with an undercut cavity allowing for more forgiveness. The club head is engineered with stainless steel. A larger sweet spot allows for easier ability to make contact and in return this will allow your junior golfer to find quicker success. The iron features a heel-toe weighted design, which is notorious for the best irons on the market.
The countless hours of research and engineering that Fore! Golf has endured, lead to a recipe that created perfect sized clubs and industry leading performance. The Fore! U-Lite Iron comes in a stylish purple color way! This kids golf iron is recommended for heights 36 to 44 inches, which would be equivalent to competitor's set labeled "Ages 3 to 5."
Fore! U-Lite Toddler Girls Golf 7 Iron for Ages 3-5 Purple Features:
- Heel-Toe weighted design allows for forgiveness and a larger sweet spot.
- U-Lite Super Light engineering features a feather light Iron.
- Made with junior flex for incredible forgiveness.
- Club head is stainless steel. Shaft is carbon.
- 22 inches long.
- 38 degree loft.
- 60 degree lie.
- Club Head Weight is 227g.
- Engineered with professional technology.
- Steel Mid Launching oversize steel iron shafts in Junior/Teen Flex.
- Carbon Shaft.