Height Range: 51 Inches to 57 Inches Tall
Left Hand Only
- A Golf Digest Gold Medal winner three years running, Paragon has done it again with these outstanding irons designed specially for players between 8 and 10 years old. Placing clubhead weight lower and closer to the rear, this design makes it even easier for juniors to hit the ball straight and launch the ball on the proper trajectory. Make their first experience with the game as fun as possible with this great looking, ultra-forgiving 7 Iron, 9 Iron or Wedge!
- An oversize, wide sole which lowers the center of gravity and makes it easier for juniors to hit the ball up in the air on the proper trajectory
- An extra deep cavity back design, popular on adult game improvement irons, which drastically reduces crooked shots. The result? Shots hit off the toe or heel of the club still go straight!
- An attractive graphite shaft, with lifetime breakage guarantee, flex-matched to the typical swing speeds of junior golfers between 8 and 10 years old.
- 7 Iron = 31 inches long; 9 Iron = 30 inches long; Wedge = 29.5 inches long